Who is this yoga workshop for?
As a woman, to say that you face a multitude of challenges would be an understatement. So, you need the power of yoga in your life to help you cope and thrive with these challenges. Additionally, there a lot of biological changes that come at different stages of life – menopause, pregnancy, and menstruation can cause a variety of symptoms like premenstrual syndrome, menstrual cramps, headaches, and a lot of other things. We, at The Yoga Institute Delhi, have devised this women’s yoga workshop to help you be strong, focused, energetic, and balanced, so that you can take on everything that comes your way and continue being the superwoman that you are! With a strong emphasis on powerful yogic routines like ritucharya and dinacharya, the yoga for women’s health camp will give you the toolbox to help you create your desired life.
What can you expect?
Women tend to take their health for granted because they are so focused on their responsibilities. What is needed is active effort to make well-being a priority. – Dr. Hansaji Yogendra
- Wholesome tools and yoga techniques to help you manage your health
- Specific asana, pranayama, and relaxation techniques to enhance your health
- Yogic Diet guidelines to manage your health
- Insightful yoga session with medical specialist
- Tips to maintain health by our spiritual guru Institute Director, Dr. Hansaji who has decades of experience in the field
- Fitness tips
Fees: INR 1,000/ (For two sessions)
Campers are requested to come attired to comfortable loose fitting clothes. Shorts, capris, tank tops, low cut shirts, short and sleeveless T-shirts are not permitted as per the Institute dress code.
- Kindly note the fees once paid will not be refundable.
- In the event of a national holiday you will have the option to cover your missed session with next batch.