YOGA THERAPY COURSE
Become a certified Yoga therapist through The Yoga Institute Delhi
Complete a one-stop destination to enhance your skills in Yogic Management of diseases through our YOGA THERAPY COURSE.
This is a detailed and comprehensive 100 hours Yoga Therapy course wherein the yogic lifestyle and yogic management of diseases are taught in a practical and simple manner for easy understanding and teaching. This yoga therapy certification course will qualify you to become an extremely capable and confident Yoga Therapist to handle any case.
What the course details?
- Understanding of 95+ diseases:
- Practical application through Yogic management of each disease on the basis of
- Yogic Diet,
- Specific day to day care in that condition,
- Relevant Yoga Asanas, Pranayamas and Kriyas
- Modification and demonstration of Yoga Therapy Techniques as per the Age and Body limitations in regards specific disease.
- Developing proper mental attitude to tackle the health conditions
- Lectures by Expert Guest Speakers from the field of Ayurveda and Specialist Doctors from various fields- for better understanding of the disease to help you design a Yoga Program for your clients.
- Lectures on Anatomy/ Physiology and Pathology of each health condition along with causes and symptoms will be given by Dr. Taruna Kardak and other visiting Medical Practitioners specialising in their particular fields.
- Lecture on basic Ayurveda to understand the body and the role of doshas in specific health conditions.
- Students will be encouraged to apply the yoga therapy learnt on their family and friends and prepare Case Studies of Combination Diseases to learn the practical application of the same while going through the course.
- General & specialized topics covered in detail
- Course material will be provided
- Special topics covered: Male/Female infertility, Couples counselling, Cancer, Substance abuse
- An exam will be conducted at the conclusion of the Yoga Therapy Course
- An opportunity to intern at the signature program conducted by The Yoga Institute called “Samatvam” where patients walk in to get guidance on resolving some of their chronic issues using the holistic approach taken by yoga. This is a 12 week (1 hour per week) as certified internship possible to be taken up only by Yoga Therapy pass outs.
Gastro intestinal (GI) tract problems
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Flatulence and bloating
- Haemorrhoids (piles) and anal fissures
- Acidity and GERD
- Fatty Liver
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Crohn’s Disease
- Common cold
- Respiratory allergies
- Sleep apnoea
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Tuberculosis (TB)
Circulatory system disorders
- Low blood pressure
- High blood pressure
- Ischemic heart disease
- Varicose veins
- Facial paralysis
- Parathyroid Gland
- Weight Management
- Eating Disorders
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Urinary Tract Infection
Female Reproductive System
- PMT (Premenstrual Tension) Or PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Male Infertility
- Female Infertility
- Counselling For Couples
- General management
- Cervical Spondylitis
- Low Back Pain
- Lumbar Disc Prolapse (slipped Disc)
- Lumbar Canal Stenosis
- Lumbar Spondylosis (Osteoarthritis of Spine)
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Tennis Elbow/Lateral Epicondylitis
- Frozen Shoulder
Autoimmune disorder affecting the joints:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Lichen planus
- Peeling skin syndrome
Psychological and psychiatric disorders
- Stress Management
- Anxiety Disorders
- Phobias and Panic Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Prolonged Grief Disorder
- Substance Abuse/Addiction
Nervous system disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Geriatric Care
- Oral cancer
- Cervical cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Breast cancer
- Prostate enlargement
Dr. Taruna Kardak, Homoeopath and Senior Yoga Teacher
- Students who have completed 500/900 hrs TTC from The Yoga Institute
- Medical Doctors who have completed any TTC (200/500/900 hrs) from The Yoga Institute.
- Students who have completed YCB Level 2 or 3.
- Students who have completed minimum 500 hrs TTC from any institution, can apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with their certificates & course curriculum for review.
Fees: INR 35,000/-
The fees once paid will not be refundable.
All study material available for the students for any course in physical (hard copy) only. The same can be collected by the student directly from the Institute.